Friday, April 07, 2006

Madagascar


Just watched this last night and it's a must watch for all you animated movie fans. (if you haven't already) Loved the Penguins and Mort the Mouse lemure!!!!

Here are some cute quotes
Julian: Shh! We're hiding. Be quiet everyone. That includes me. Shh! Who's making that noise? Oh, it's me again...

Maurice: What if Mr. Alex is even worse then the Foosa? I'm tellin' you, that dude just gives me the heebiedabajeebies!
Julian: Maurice, you did not raise your hand. Therefore, your heinous comment will be stricken from the record. Does anyone else have the heebie-jeebies for Mr. Alex? No? Good. So shut up.

Marty the Zebra: You're biting my butt!
Alex the Lion: [with Marty's butt in his mouth] No, I'm not.
Julian: What is a bite on the butt amongst friends? [shakes his tail at Maurice]


Did you know that there are real Fossas. (pronounced 'foosa') I just searched the web and found a pic of one. They're a mix between a dog and cat.






I also found a pic of a mouse lemur ( isn't it really cute :0) )


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home