Monday, April 17, 2006

Just one of the Guys

Being in the ‘techy’ profession of engineering and mostly hanging out with guys seems to be finally taking it’s toll on me. After 4 years of studying for my BSc Eng degree in a Uni with only about 10% girls I thought I could handle anything and come out unaffected.

I was wrong… I still can handle the 'naughty' jokes, problem is that sometimes I myself come up them! (I try not to say anything as I want to keep my reputation at work) Now I find my self losing even more of my ‘lady like’ qualities (if I had any to begin with!) after working for hours with a bunch of wacky guys everyday! That’s scary!

I have also become fiercely independent since of late. I used to look at most guys as potentials, but now, I’m just happy the way I am Wild and Free! I guess I’ve become pretty ambitious and am more interested about going for my MBA at Cambridge Judge Business School than anything else right now. Just applied for a Loan and many schols and am waiting for the results.

Right now I feel it’ll be a hassle if I have to meet someone every weekend and call everyday… I’ve just got so much happening in my life from acting in a musical production, to getting ready for my MBA at Cambridge. (hopefully if I can get the finances sorted out)

But who knows… maybe everything will change overnight if I meet Mr. Right!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about now ?

12:28 pm, January 22, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oH sorry forgot to put my name
Lakshi

1:00 pm, January 22, 2010  
Blogger Roshanthi said...

Everything did change after meeting Mr Right :)... Oh and i'm definitely 100% woman!

5:09 pm, January 23, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home