Thursday, June 15, 2006

What kind of Rocker are you?

Well at Granny's I came across the "What kind of puppy are you" when I followed the link, I found this quiz and had to try it. ( after all I've had a secret desire to be a Rocker for a so long :0) )

So this is what it said about me...

You Are a Chick Rocker!

You're living proof that chicks can rock
You're inspired by Joan Jett and the Donnas
And when you rock, you rock hard
(Plus, you get all the cute guy groupies you want!)
Cool... So now I can give up engineering and start up a band :0) Unfortunately I have no idea who Joan Jett and the Donnas are!!!! I think I'm inspired my Bon Jovi!
While checking this out I remembered a photo I took at Madam Tussad's UK which I like to call "Rock chick me" and thought of posting it here :0) Oh I'm standing next to Freddi Mercury from Queen and Jimmy Hendrix unfortunately they can't be seen clearly here.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger PRan said...

Hey, what R U holding onto???
Anyway nice hair-do...

7:39 pm, June 15, 2006  
Blogger Roshanthi said...

Hey that's a V shaped guitar I'm holding!!!!
I Loved the red hair too :0)

5:57 am, June 16, 2006  
Blogger Amit said...

I checked out mine I am a "freedom rocker"
"You're stuck in the 70s - for better or worse
Crazy hair, pot soaked clothes, and tons of groupies
Your kind showed the world how to rock
Is that freedom rock?... Well turn it up man!"

10:39 am, June 16, 2006  
Blogger ipodmomma said...

I'm an indie rocker... :)))

Joan Jett is a gal about my age who was in an all girl band called the Runaways, but then left the group and has had a career with the Blackhearts and on her own since the early '80's.

the Donnas are 4 early 20's gals from Marin County in CA, who are pretty good. Peter has some of their stuff...

well done!

12:28 pm, June 16, 2006  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Smiley ~~ you rocker!! A fun post.
Thaks for yur vsit to my blog. Glad you liked Whose Child poem and jokes.
Take care, Merle.

4:35 pm, June 16, 2006  
Blogger ipodmomma said...

btw...

things sound like they are getting a bit on the unfriendly side over there... I'm thinking of you!

10:57 am, June 17, 2006  
Blogger megz_mum said...

Hi there, I am also a freedom rocker - woohoo!

1:01 pm, June 17, 2006  
Blogger Atasha said...

I'm a Glam Rocker!

7:34 am, June 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home