Monday, May 08, 2006

Mission Impossible III Continued…

As promised here’s the update in the M:I:lll premiere, I must say that I totally enjoyed myself. We even got a ‘Red Carpet’ entrance, M:I:lll souvenirs and MIF (Mission Impossible Foprce) Secret Agents ushering us in.



It filled with loads of unimaginable, impossible(after all it is mission impossible!), last minute rescue stunts. I was at the edge of my seat throughout. It was great seeing it on the ‘big screen’ the other two MIs I watched at home and didn’t have the same effect.

Tom Cruise, looking as gorgeous as usual, returns to the role of Secret Agent Ethan Hunt, in M:I:III. Here he confronts Owen Davian, an international weapons and information provider with no remorse and no conscience, and has to fight to protect his love. It was a bit confusing with ‘good guys’ turning into ‘bad guys’ just like MI:l. But all in all, I had a great time.

Tom never seems to age! He’s as gorgeous as I remember him when I was a kid in school and had a huge crush on him! (the days of top gun and cocktail)

Btw If anyone out there knows please tell me “What is the ‘Rabbit’s Foot’?”

2 Comments:

Blogger Turtle Guy said...

ah yes, top gun! I remember it well. It was all the rage in... grade 11... A buddy of mine went on and on about his telephone number because it just so happened to be 2-TOP-GUN - I kid you not!

...and if you remember that top 40 hit "867-5309 Jenny", I had another high school friend who was working on the west coast as an actor. Her telephone number was 867-5304 (so close!) and yes, her name was Jenn.

11:10 pm, May 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

8:28 pm, May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home