Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Random Thoughts

As a blogger who has been blogging for just over a month, I decided that my blog needed a facelift.

I never thought I’d enjoy blogging so much, it’s a great way for me put my thoughts down about many subjects, and to keep in touch with friends. I’ve also ‘met’ many bloggers from across the world which is really cool, I never expected so many people to actually read my blog!!!

I decided to rename my blog ‘Random Thoughts’ as it suits my blog better since this is all about what comes to my head, from books, to MBAs to just what I think of the world and what happens in my life.

I also decided to include my favourite quote from George Bernard Shaw, as the description as it reflects the way I think of life.

2 Comments:

Blogger PRan said...

Yeah nice change!
OK how about a counter to see how many visit your blog.
I use www.sitemeter.com, it's good.
There are loads of add-ons in the web for blogs.

Thanks for visiting my blog & ofcourse for commenting. These comments are the thinks that drive us for bloging I suppose. Keep on blogging... We R waiting to read...

7:09 pm, May 02, 2006  
Blogger Roshanthi said...

Thanks pran, I will include a counter when i've got some time. It's true I enjoy seeing who has visited my blog and left comments.

4:45 am, May 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home