Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A Million Bucks in a Month

I just came across this story about Remi Frazier who plans on making 1 million dollars in one month in the Business Weekly. You can read the whole story here.

He has hopped on a plane to New York, with $100 and a mobile phone, and is planning on making 1 million bucks by building a volunteer network of business consultants, conceptualizing and designing a product, conducting market research for that product, and finally manufacturing and selling it on a wide scale.

The product he's thinking of is a mulitipurpose tool a bit like swiss army knife, but the main difference being that you can customize it using a website.

He's got till July 16th. Let's see what happens then. By June 29th he had $13,000, practically all in the form of donations: $6,500 in Web site design and development from Splint Media, $6,000 in the form of a logo and brand development, and a Web site design package from Paul Miller Studios, among other things.
I just thought it worth while blogging about cos I'm a dreamer and someone who strongly believes that if you want something bad enough, you can make it happen. Maybe I'm a bit idealistic...

Good Luck to Remi!

4 Comments:

Blogger Merle said...

Hi Smiley ~~ Thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad you like the jokes, and the quiz. Have another look ~ there are 30 there. I wonder if Remi will make his million. Probably !! Cheers, Merle.

6:59 am, July 06, 2006  
Blogger Turtle Guy said...

OMG, S.! I haven't been surfing blogs lately - too incredibly crazy here. Thanks for dropping in though, despite my absence. You're still in my radar!

3:45 pm, July 06, 2006  
Blogger ipodmomma said...

that's a funny thing... I wonder if he'll make it!

6:35 pm, July 06, 2006  
Blogger Atasha said...

Gosh that seems like a lot to accomplish in such a short space of time. I hope he pulls this off.

5:07 am, July 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home