Monday, May 15, 2006

BA

Nope, I’m not thinking of doing a Bachelor of Arts on top of my Bachelor of Science Degree, I just think I should join a Bloggerholics Anonymous! :0) Before this blogging addiction gets out of hand!

The first thing I do after switching on the computer is to check if anyone has left any comments for me! Sometimes I find myself wandering “What can I blog about?” or “Is this event bloggable?”

I started to realize the seriousness of this addiction, last weekend when I had difficulty getting connected to the internet from home and was really frustrated that I couldn’t Blog!

Anyone out there who has a cure for this addiction?

2 Comments:

Blogger Turtle Guy said...

I have a sure-fire cure.

Blog.

Blog when you feel like it, regardless of the topic. You'll find in time that there will be days - sometimes weeks when you simply don't feel like logging anything here. Your "blogger-buddies" as S. calls them will wonder where you're at - sometimes even fret over it, but you will return with many a great tale to tell and the blogosphere will once again be in balance.

Enjoy your words always,

Dave

6:11 am, May 15, 2006  
Blogger ipodmomma said...

boy do I know this one!

like, right now. I should be waking my girls. and making my husband's lunch. but instead...

oh dear! :)))

it will pass... and come back... and pass again... I guess it's just this neat thing, a way to be connected, and to keep areas of one's life chronicled...

just go with it... and know that soon, when you have all kinds of new things on your plate it will abate...

and come back again... :)))

8:29 am, May 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home