Sunday, November 05, 2006

Bon Fire Night

This is my second post for the day. I just thought I should write a seperate post on the fireworks display tonight (Guy Fawkes Night or bonfire night) It's really popular in the UK and the history behind it can be found here

Right after the presentation skills session we went to dinner organized by the Judge at a near by restaurant and went to see the fire works display at the park. It was beautiful. So thought of putting a few photos here.














These two photos were taken in the park and at the restaurant.














These two were some of the fire works I caught on camera but it looks so much more magical when watching them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Turtle Guy said...

Sadly, I've known nothing of Guy Fawkes... yours is the third reference I've read in the blogosphere.

*sigh*

I'm so out of touch!

Thanks for the link... I need sleep before I can look it up.

Anon.

7:36 am, November 07, 2006  
Blogger Atasha said...

Oh well your great photos is as close I'll ever get as to it :-) I have never heard of Guy Fawkes Night either. Glad you had a wonderful time.

11:21 am, November 07, 2006  
Blogger Dimuthu Leelarathne said...

Super fire works!

8:48 am, November 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home