Friday, September 15, 2006

Hi from Cambridge

Well I'm back after some time. Things have been unbelievably hectic lately cos I just arrived here in Cambridge on the 11th Sep afternoon and am still trying to settle down. I met some of my friends at the Heathrow Airport and you can see a pic belo, of all of us
So far things have been great I've got a lovely room in a grad house which I will be sharing with 4 others and it has a shared kitchen. I have only met one of the girls who'll be staying with me, but she seems friendly.
Cambridge is a beautiful place below is a pic of the River Cam. I've been taking quite a number of photos since I got here.

I also managed to meet a few of my fellow MBAs at the Judge Business School Cambridge and took a pic of them too. So right now I'm just settling in and so far things have been great.

Judge business School from the outside


That's it for now, but will do many more posts as I get along.

4 Comments:

Blogger Turtle Guy said...

Glad to hear you're mostly settled, and good to hear from you!

Definitely looking forward to more great stories along the way!

The new post is up, by the way...

9:02 pm, September 15, 2006  
Blogger PRan said...

Hey nice pics. Well U seem to be pretty OK.
Waitng to see more posts.

7:04 pm, September 16, 2006  
Blogger Atasha said...

I'm glad things seem to be going okay so far! Hopefully the other 2 roommates will be just as friendly.
I love that picture of the river. WOW!

Take care and thanks for stopping by with your business schedule and all :-)

1:26 am, September 17, 2006  
Blogger Roshanthi said...

turtle guy : I'll check out your post in a bit

pran : you can see more pics from my flickr account www.flickr.com/photos/roshanthi I have a link to it in the side bar

atasha : Thanks, I hope the others are friendly too. This weekend I had the house all to myself cos the others home for the weekend.

4:14 pm, September 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home