Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Every new beginning is some beginnings end...

Today was the last day of work again... It was kind of sad to leave everyone, even though I was only working at Dialog for a short time. After all they were my 2nd family for the past few months.

So today I spent, just wrapping up some final stuff and saying Good Bye to everyone. (had to explain to quite a few people why I was leaving as this was so sudden and not many knew)

So now have to start getting ready for Switzerland... I think it only hit me properly now that I will be leaving Sri Lanka for a long time and have to start afresh.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ipm said...

it's an enormous change, yet, life is full of those, whether you remain in your place of birth or go far away...

enjoy those last days at home, before the new adventure starts!

3:03 pm, May 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home