Friday, December 14, 2007

My first lecture

Right now Cambridge seems like a distant dream. I can’t believe that I’ve been here for less than three months. When I think of the house in Cambridge and cycling to Uni and meeting all my friends, and all the historical buildings it feels like it was another lifetime. I thought I’d miss it more, but surprisingly I just adjusted to life here pretty quickly…

I finally decided to start work in the New Year, as I thought it would be nice to relax and enjoy Christmas and then start. While waiting, I’ve been working at my University temporarily evaluating the MBA syllabus and just conducted my first visiting lecture! It was more of a talk than a lecture on my research project which I carried out in collaboration with the Global Fund to fight AIDs, Tuberculosis and Malaria, on the skills I learnt. Imagine that! Little me lecturing a class of senior professionals! I think over all it went well. I’m finding that I enjoy lecturing… Maybe I’ll continue to be a visiting lecturer!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home