Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Graduation

On the 7th May I went back to lovely Cambridge for my graduation ceremony. It was lovely being back, almost like going back to my 2nd home (will be 3rd soon!) Especially meeting up with old friends was great and the weather was simply perfect, I unfortunately didn't have enough summer clothes as I was expecting it to be the way it was last year; all grey and rainy. We went around in our gowns and hoods following the traditions that have remained unchanged for over 800 years.

These days have been extremely hectic, with the graduation (as back in SL by the 13th morning) and of course getting everything ready for the move to Switzerland and of course the farewells...

Some of the pics of the graduation are below...





Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger ipm said...

lovely! what a great trip!!

and soon that will be your neck of the woods... life is such a funny thing!

2:52 pm, May 20, 2008  
Blogger Turtle Guy said...

I'm happy for you, congratulations!

What an accomplishment - wow!

4:22 pm, May 29, 2008  
Blogger PRIYANKA said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
Were you the Youngest in the group?

2:55 pm, June 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home