Monday, May 05, 2008

Things always seem to have a way of working out...

Last Sermon in Mass was about how the Holy Spirit is always with you to guide you and this is something that I strongly believe.

Though I was happy and trying to make the best of my earlier place of work, I knew this was not it, and was trying to find my calling. So one night I had a very long conversation with GOD (I don;t know if you believe this) about where my life was headed and what I should be doing with my life, and then the very next day I got the call from the Global Fund!!!! (this is definitely a sign!) and I think this is one of the reasons why I'm not very scared about going to Geneva and starting anew... I know that the higher power is looking over me and things are going to work out!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Atasha said...

Oh my dear I believe you and yes things will work out. So how long do you think you'd be in Geneva?

Good Luck

9:19 pm, May 06, 2008  
Blogger ipm said...

yup, this is about the way it goes for me...

just have to quiet, and listen...

blessings to you!

4:31 pm, May 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home