Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Herstory of Huwomanity

Well I was just reading an article on feminism and found that they have actually come up with 'Herstory' instaead of 'History' and 'Huwomanity' instead of 'Humanity' as gender inclusive language! So thought of posting it just to give everyone a good laugh! :0)

Ok, I consider myself a feminist, (Actually I don't like that word, cos it makes me sound like I'm anti-male, which of course I'm not! :0) ) but this gender inclusive language is certainly going overboard! All I want is equal oppotunities, nothing more and nothing less!

4 Comments:

Blogger megz_mum said...

"Gender inclusive language" is getting just a little silly isn't it! Where will it all stop

6:05 am, May 24, 2006  
Blogger Turtle Guy said...

Cheers to you for such a balanced view on humanity!

6:48 am, May 24, 2006  
Blogger ipodmomma said...

with you all the way... :)))

7:15 am, May 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheesh! somebody tell the ladies we're not trying to run them outta town.

Smiley, God love you for having such a balanced view.

12:21 pm, May 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home