Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Pretty Girls

Well this song was posted by Turtle Guy I just had to post it here cos as I read it I thought "That's Me :0)"

There are pretty girls who don't like to get dirty
There are pretty girls who sleep until 12:30
There are pretty girls with 99 pairs of shoes
There are pretty girls who jump if you ask them to.

Pretty won't last for ever
Pretty won't make you whole
Pretty won't make you clever
Pretty won't penetrate your soul

I am pretty confident that it's your mind and not your body that should attract
I am pretty confident that pretty fades away, and that's a fact

There are pretty girls who obsess about their looks
There are pretty girls who never read a book
There are pretty girls like candy to the eye
There are pretty girls who never sweat, but have firm theighs

Looking for somebody whose main concern is looking good
Well I won't fit that picture, honey,I never have and I never could.
Pretty might be pretty good for a good time,
But will pretty be pretty enough to stimulate your mind?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Turtle Guy said...

I didn't know you had such firm theighs!

*kidding!*

I'm curious to know more about your stimulating mind.

5:25 am, May 17, 2006  
Blogger Roshanthi said...

You'll get to know about my stimulating mind by reading my posts :0)

5:39 am, May 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home