Monday, August 07, 2006

Coming out of Hiding!!!

Guess what, I've finally decided to come out of hinding and few days ago added my name to the profile, but I still like to go as smiley :0)

Now I've added a link to my new flickr account. So you get to see my pics. Flickr is a great way to share photos and I thought this would be ideal for me to share my photos with all at home while at Cambridge. I decided to change my blogger profile photo to this, but blogger is giving trouble in changing it so decided to keep my original smiley.

2 Comments:

Blogger Turtle Guy said...

Hey Smiley!! Good to have the comment option open agian! Nice photo, too... I have a quick fix for posting a new photo - I'll email you... now... off to catch up on your previous posts!

10:34 pm, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Atasha said...

I kept checking and checking and I thought ....hey, smiley didn't want to hear from us anymore!! I just checked out the photos on flckr. Nice. I like the one with you and your friend in the sarees but the hulk photo came pretty close to being my favorite. You just look so very tiny!

8:39 am, August 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home