Monday, July 31, 2006

I'm back after awhile...

If you've wondered why I've been missing from the blog-o-sphere, I've just been extremely busy lately. I've been doing many things from getting stuff ready for Cambridge to meeting up with all my friends.



Yesterday a group of my friends and I went on a day trip to Browns Beach Hotel in Negombo, I figured that I'll be way too busy closer to the day I'll be flying. Initally it was supposed to be a much larger crowd but unfortunately since most of my friends were busy we had to settle with a group of 9 of which there were 7 guys and 2 of us girls. (see what I mean about feeling like one of the guys!) Here's a photo of the Negombo beach.


Anyway we had a really fun time! We were splashing in the sea for most of the time and then played water polo in the pool... Actually it was more like water rugby cos everyone was tackling each other and and I'm sure we would have been kicked out even before we began if this was a real water polo match! This is the whole water rugby team!

Now I'm starting to feel the affects of it... my body aches, I've turned a few shades darker and I've started peeling, I guess I should have used the sun screen! But I think it was all worth it. It's good to just take off with a bunch of friends and spend a relaxing (and exhausting) weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Turtle Guy said...

ah... swimming....beach...swimming...
beach...swimming...beach...

'nuff said.

10:39 pm, August 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home