Friday, February 09, 2007

Snow Snow Snow... and Good Byes




Well I know it's ages since my last post, I guess it had to snow again for me to get back to my blog. Work as usual has been unbelievably hectic. Yesterday the snow was unbelievable, as soon as I woke up, I saw that the back yard was covered by a sheet of snow through the window. The whole of Cambridge has been transformed. So I decided to take the 30 minute walk instead of cycling cos everything was so pretty. Here are some pics I took.
It’s also a sad time cos for me cos my close friend with whom I spent Christmas, is going back to Sri Lanka as she has found a job there. I’m really going to miss her. So last weekend I spent at her place in London. A couple of other Sri Lankan friends came over too and we had a lovely time.


1 Comments:

Blogger ipodmomma said...

you all down there really got hit with it. we got maybe a centimeter...

lovely pics!!

6:52 pm, February 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home