Sunday, November 12, 2006

Once upon a time...

Was the theme of my friend's sis' 21st Fancy Dress B'day Party.

Yesterday I went to London and stayed over at her place. This is the friend who came to pic me from the airport.

Below is a pic of the Birthday girl and a friend with the cake before getting into fancy dress.

I got some great photos, but my friends have threatened to stop all contact with me if I publish them on the net, so sadly I'm not putting them up.

Though I had loadz of work I decided to take a break. This was exactly what I needed. It felt like touching base cos they're the closest to family I've got here. It was also nice to speak in Sinhala and since there were a lot of Sri Lankans we played some Sri Lankan music

I also really enjoyed just letting go and dressing up in really silly costumes and having fun. It's been some time since I did that last.

4 Comments:

Blogger Atasha said...

How fun! Wish you could have posted some of those photos!
I am sad because I think I see tangerines on that tray. I's a sucker for tangerines! Oh how I love them so. It is mostly what I ate when I was pregnant with my son. They're not in season now. BooHoo...

11:18 pm, November 12, 2006  
Blogger Roshanthi said...

Some of the photos are hilarious!!
Yup, those are tangerines and we ended up finshing them after cutting the cake!

12:42 am, November 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you plz send me a mail to in.ashok@gmail.com

I have some queries regarding the JBS app process.

Ashok

12:49 pm, November 13, 2006  
Blogger Turtle Guy said...

Good for you! What fun! In the midst of "all work, no play" it's really a necessity to let loose - find your balance.

4:53 pm, November 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home