Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Birthday party and new friends

Well I almost forgot about my room mates Birthday party. It was great, we booked common room in our College and invited some friends over. Here's a couple of pics taken at the party.





I finally got to know a lot more Sri Lankans in Cambridge, it was great! All this time I thought there was not many, but turns out there's a lot more than I expected. This weekend there is a Dinner Dance organzed by the Cambridge University Sri Lankan Society, and I'm looking forward to that.

6 Comments:

Blogger Atasha said...

How exciting meeting new friends. And look at you Ms. Hot Thing :-)You look nice

5:06 am, February 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! What an exciting birthday party. How nice to be able to make new friends. Keep up the spirit and smile always.
Drop into my blog on friendship greeting cards for some beautiful e-greeting cards and friendly tips.

9:00 am, February 28, 2007  
Blogger Turtle Guy said...

I've never lived away from home for an extened period of time, so I certainly don't know the experience you're having, first hand. I can imagine that by virtue of common-heritage, you must be thrilled and comforted at the same time. Good on you for travelling and meeting new people, experiencing new things and taking on the world!

5:54 pm, February 28, 2007  
Blogger ipodmomma said...

that is so cool... and yeah, it wouldn't be Cambridge without the fuss and such. :)))

9:26 am, March 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog.Have a great day.

6:06 am, March 02, 2007  
Blogger Atasha said...

Just checking in with you. I hope all is well!

1:14 am, March 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home