Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Freedom...

I've just completed my MBA and handed in my dissertation end of August. So these days I'm relaxing and it's strange to have so much free time cos I haven't had a break in years. For as long as I can remember I've been extremely busy first with the ALs then Uni, started work even before handing in the final project only left work one week before the MBA. So I actually never had any time to stop and think; never even had a couple of weeks break between my different endeavours.

At first not being busy was difficult for me, but now I'm starting to enjoy the break before going back to the busy work life style. I'm actually just enjoying music, books and long walks; doing more sight seeing; literally stopping to smell the roses and finding my self.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Turtle Guy said...

You really have accomplished a great deal, wow. I admire your focus and stick-to-it-ivness. I'm not sure I've ever focused so intently on ONE THING at a time, so as to achieve greatness.

Ya done good! <---love my English, eh?

A little freedom is good, and well deserved.

3:23 pm, September 13, 2007  
Blogger ipm said...

congrats!!! are you still in the UK? hope you have a nice wind down time...

then, what's next?

8:23 pm, September 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home