Thursday, April 05, 2007

Back from Switzerland

Well I'm back from Switzerland and the trip was great :) It's such a beautiful place... and I love the chocolates. My friends were complaining that I tend to get lost in Chocolate stores!

The work with our clients went smoothly, and we're now working on the rest of the project, and after that we spent our weekend in Interlaken and Berne. It was wonderful. I even went paragliding! So that's how birds feel like when they fly... It was simply amazing. The view was breathtaking. Basically what I did was strap myself to someone (an experienced paraglider) and jumping off a cliff!!!!

You can see a few pics we took below.




3 Comments:

Blogger ipodmomma said...

gorgeous pics!!! sounds like you are having a busy but exciting time.

fondue... yum yum!!!

6:31 pm, April 05, 2007  
Blogger Atasha said...

Oh mo gosh, you did not!!! You are one brave woman. First you're chasing down crooks on a dark street now you've taken to the skies! Strapped on to someone else or not, that is somewhere you'd never find me.

Take Care

8:50 pm, April 05, 2007  
Blogger Turtle Guy said...

...and you're seeing so much of the world! Wow, busy girl, busy life!

5:04 pm, April 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home